There are consistent and distinct steps that occur prior to doing business across social platforms, online shopping and in-person. Each step calls for a specific advertising medium. In our media planning, we create, implement and benchmark each step with established key performance indicators. This gets your business the immediate impact it needs and improves campaigns over time.
The challenge of a brand is to connect with consumers in crowded marketplace. In order, for consumers to recognize your brand, accept an invitation to engage with your brand, and take action; the right media channels must be chosen. Which combination of broadcast mediums, social channels, search engine marketing, blogs or apps is going to render the best results? We help identify the right combination of channels and measure performance to optimize the return on your advertising investment.
Guiding Principles to a Successful Media Campaign
- Clearly understand your Marketing Ecosystem
- Use the right advertising medium for branding and building curiosity about your brand
- Consumers are intelligent. Feed them relevant information when they are researching a product or service that you offer
- Make a connection wherever consumers prefer to connect
- Plan to exceed expectations by delivering more value
- Make your offer. Using the right language is key to conversion
- Measure the previous steps to understand what is working and how to improve it
In addition, to these guiding principles for our media planning, we use well-proven advertising tactics to optimize conversion ratio.
Critical elements of a campaign with a distinct and necessary purpose.
DO YOU KNOW WHICH PART OF YOUR MARKETING IS WORKING?